søndag den 23. februar 2014

TEXAS CRUSH






















................

The only two things in life
That make it worth liven'
Is guitars to tune good
and firm feelin' women
...............

So baby let's sell your diamond ring
buy some boots and faded jeans and go away
This coat and tie is choking me
In your high society you cry all day
.................

(Lyrics by Waylon Jennings)

There is no doubt that I have a huge crush on the Texan lifestyle....in my opinion there's a bit of Texas in all of us....even a viking child like me....have dreams about being a real live texan doing horseback riding and roadtrippin' on endless desert roads while listening to some of my favorite country songs.

Texas is Lone Star beer and Shiner Bock. Texas is larger than life legends like Willie Nelson & Waylon Jennings. Texas is huge herds of cattle and miles of crops. Texas is beaches, deserts, lakes and rivers, mountains and prairies. And badass pretty girls.

I am inspired beyond words by these images from the amazingly talented women of www.heyokaleather.com and www.banditbrand.com featuring Leslie Crow, Bandit brand babes and the lovely ladies of www.gypsystardust.com....As well as some other favorites of mine...their origin I am not aware of...but they rock my world.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar