onsdag den 7. maj 2014

BOHO PRINCESS


Hey guys,

My name is Nanda and I'm an 18  year old blogger from germany. So today I show you my latest DIY. All you need is a fake leather jacket and some stuff you can get at every jewellery store. I went to get 4 bracelets (2 for each arm) and a scarf (for the front row), then just sew it on like you want it! Add a destroyed Jeans some boots and boho jewels like the necklace from Secrets of the Tribe,  for the unltimate rocker boho style. Do you like it? If you want to know more about me, visit my Blog .

Kisses!!
>>>------------->    <---------------<<<


I have been sooooo exited about this guest blog post featuring Nanda, a sweet yet badass boho princess from Germany. I have been following her blog for while, I actually found it when I was searching for pictures of girls with dreads....at that time Nanda had some stunning blonde dreadlocks. The dreads are gone and she still rocks my boho heart, with her playful, happy and inspiring approach to life....

xoxo Emily




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar