torsdag den 19. juni 2014

DESERT GYPSY ROSE



When I was first asked to do a guest blog post for Emily’s site, I was so elated with excitement; it truly struck a chord in my gypsy soul...  I knew of the perfect location to showcase this gem of a necklace that she so flawlessly crafted for me.  Emily is such a sweet sunflower; I feel blessed to have met such a like-minded creative soul. 

A true gypsy at birth, born in the Hawaiian Islands, I have never been able to stay in one place long enough to call home.  My name is Rachel Rose and I am a former fashion stylist from Los Angeles who chased her heart to the desert… to the middle of Arizona.  I’m now in the process of refining my vision, which currently involves curating an online vintage and Native American inspired boutique, violetsummer.com.

Following my true wanderlust soul, I have found my inspiration in the beautiful high deserts of the Southwest.  I model my style and inspiration from the 1970’s decade of Stevie Nicks and awakened flowerchildren… mixed with a southwest rebel edge encompassing the true soul of the Native Spirits here.

My husband and I have been a duo since our college days in Miami, FL.  He is my other half, and shoots and edits and collaborates with me on my projects.  I am truly blessed to have him by my side as my partner on this beautiful cosmic journey.

I enjoyed featuring the red rocks of Sedona for this shoot because it is literally my backyard playground.  Sedona is a major energy vortex and highly spiritual place, so I knew it would be a rad location. 


I am so excited to contribute to this beautiful inspiring online world of the Goddess movement taking place right now...  One Love… Rock On Gypsies. XXOO

                                                            
                                                          >>>---------> <----------<<<

I spotted this wonderful Arizona Lady on IG....and instantly had to contact her. I love the desert life she portraits in her images, as you can clearly vision that nature and spirituality is a great part of her daily life. As me, she has a big place in her heart for the great Goddess, and we both truly appreciate the power of women uniting. So it was without a doubt that we had to do a Secrets of the Tribe >< Violet Summer collab. Violetsummer.com  is her upcoming online store of vintage and native jewelry. It will be launched this summer. So keep an eye out for that. I sure will! Enjoy this wonderful guest blog post by Rachel Rose and follow her on IG (@desertgypsyrose). 

With love & light always, Emily


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar