lørdag den 12. april 2014

<<< LOVE & PASSION >>>



<<< LOVE & PASSION >>>

Lately I have been going trough some old photos of my mum & dad circa 1970. The love between them was young, passionate & wild. The whole spirit of their time was rebellious, wild, free & with love as a leading star, to guide them on their path of choices. So much beauty was born out of this era, but also a lot of hurt & wrong turns became the legacy. 

I will let the love & passion that they gave to this world live on in my heart. This blog post is all about what inspires me on my new collection coming to the shop soon....

Images are some private photos, some tumblr, Neil Krug, Bandit Brand, Freepeople are doing an amazing >>>LOVE STORIES<<< series, and some wonderful engagement photos of the lovely Leah Hoffman & her beloved husband. Stay tuned as Leah will be doing a guest blog post soon...  
                                                     
                                                          With Love & Light, xxx Emily


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar