mandag den 7. april 2014

Of Goddesses & Magic


































What is stronger than the wind, and fights against stormy weather?
A small bird's feather.....
What is smaller than your feet, but rises when giants walk past?
A blade of grass....
What ebbs & flows, changes & grows and never loses it's shape?
A mountain lake.....
And who are you to talk to me of strength & power?
Aren't you shamed by mountain flowers?

And still I thought life was a battle to win
And still I thought life was a challenge to face
But now I've seen the leaves follow the wind....
Life is more a flowing current than a race.

And I thought I always loved you.
How could I forget I always loved you.
I lean my back against a rock
My head upon the turf
And listen to the lullaby of Mother Earth.

(Unknown)

Artwork by Neil Krug & Penabranca. All other picture found on tumblr. I thank all of you amazing artists featured here. So much magic, so much love, so much spirit! xoxo Emily







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar